Camaron Rebosado Recipe
Camaron Rebosado Ingredients:
- 1/2 kilo medium size Shrimp
- 2 tablespoon fresh milk
- 8 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 pieces raw eggs
- 2 cups cooking oil
Camaron Rebosado Cooking Instructions:
- Wash Shrimps then Peel and devein it.
- Extract juice from Lemon then marinate the shrimp in lemon juice for 20 minutes.
- Combine flour, cornstarch, and salt in a mixing bowl then mix well.
- Add the eggs and milk stir until all the ingredients are well distributed.
- Heat a frying pan and then pour the cooking oil.
- When the oil is hot enough, turn the fire to low then dip a piece of shrimp in the batter leave the tail uncovered then
- deep-fry until the color of the outer part turns dark yellow and the texture becomes crispy.
- Remove from the pan or fryer then place in a plate with paper towel to absorb excess oil from the Camaron Rebosado.
- Serve Camaron Rebosado with Sweet Chili Sauce or a Tomato Ketchup or Mayonnaise with finely chop Garlic.