Halabos na Alimasag Recipe
Halabos na Alimasag Ingredients:
- 1 kilo fresh green or blue crabs, washed and cleaned
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 6 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1/8 cup vinegar
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 pc Siling haba (birds eye chili), sliced (optional)
How to cook Halabos na Alimasag :
- Remove all the dirt from the crab and wash thoroughly, drain and keep aside.
- In a large skillet or Wok pour the water, add in the garlic and the crabs.
- Season with salt then cover the skillet or Wok and bring to a boil and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Turn off heat and keep pot covered for about 5 minutes.
- Mix all the ingredients of the dipping sauce in a small saucer.
- Serve the Halabos na Alimasag with dipping sauce.